DIMAC is a professional law firm with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and three (03) offices in Ha Noi, Da Nang, and Phu Quoc. Since the first day of operation in 2015, DIMAC has constantly developed. Presently, along with three (03) Partner Lawyers, DIMAC has built a team of about thirty (35) Associate Lawyers and Paralegals. In the next 02 years, DIMAC plans to grow up to 60 personnel. DIMAC is proud of being recognized by Legal 500, Asialaw Leading, and Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific as a professional law firm. DIMAC’s head office address is Suite 304, Capital Place, 6 Thai Van Lung, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
• Assist in accounting for daily arising transactions;
• Assist in issuing e-invoices;
• Assist in performing work related to the declaration of Social Insurance;
• Assist in making quarterly reports and annual settlement reports;
• Assist in processing some banking-related work;
• Arrange invoices and vouchers; and
• Perform other accounting jobs under the guidance of the Chief Accountant.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
• Good command/skills of English, focusing on fluently speaking and writing skills;
• Well understanding of the accounting profession;
• To be proactive, conscientious, hard, and responsible for working under pressure; and
• Having a spirit of learning and progress.
• Salary commensurate with capacity and workload;
• Client-winning commission;
• 13th month bonus and additional rewards, where excellent;
• Receiving social insurance and health insurance regimes in accordance with the Labor Law;
• Annual health check and company trip;
• Opportunity to work in an English-speaking and professional environment with sustainable values;
• Intensively trained on Harvard In-Principled Negotiation and soft skills of the Lawyer by Managing Partner;
• Training to be professional and dedicated personnel;
• Opportunity to be trained in basic knowledge of law; and
• Attending self-development courses for success.
How to apply: Any candidate interested in this vacancy is kindly required to send the CV in English.